Next update due
In addition to the information provided previously please be aware that:
- We have a rising number of positive Covid cases in school and across the wider school community
- Some children who have received a positive PCR test had previously had a negative lateral flow test result
- Common symptoms of those who have tested positive:
- sore throat
- aching body
- runny nose
- unexplained rash (similar to slapped cheek)
If your child has any of the symptoms listed above, please arrange for them to have a PCR test.
Please keep us up to date and let us know if your child is being tested and the subsequent results.
Covid cases in school and the community are on the rise and at this point we have:
- Closed one year group where we have multiple positive cases and are awaiting the results of others
- Provided home learning plans for some children from other year groups who are isolating due to family members testing positive
- Continued to do everything we can to ensure safe staffing levels in all year groups
Please help us by:
- Ensuring you have the Scholarpack app and it is working
- Letting us know if your child develops Covid symptoms or if someone in your household does
- If you or your child develop symptoms - booking a PCR test
- Being aware that some variants can be transmitted more easily and people can develop symptoms even if they have had 2 doses of the vaccine and / or have previously had Covid.
If we need to contact you re: isolation this will be done via Scholarpack APP and email.