To commence as soon as the right candidate is available
Grade B, SCP 2 term time only. Initially fixed-term to 31.08.20
22.5 hours per week: Monday, Wednesday & Friday 8.30am-4.30pm
The opportunity has arisen for a friendly, efficient, organised person to join our administration team.
We are looking for someone who has:
• Excellent organisational skills
• Knowledge of basic health & safety procedures
• Good IT skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Attention to detail, neatness and accuracy
• Knowledge of admin and office systems
• Ability to work successfully in a team
We can offer:
• Polite and thoughtful children and an enthusiastic and dedicated team of staff and governors
- The opportunity to work within a good humoured caring team where all individuals are valued
- Support to develop new skills
- An environment which encourages every individual to reach their true potential
• The opportunity to work in a federation rooted in its Christian values
Please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification for a more detailed description of the role and requirements for this post.
Visits to school are encouraged and warmly welcomed. We will be conducting tours on Monday 11th November at 2pm, please contact the school office if you would like to attend. We are an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from suitably qualified persons.
Interviews to be held week beginning 25th November 2019.
Midday Supervisory Assistant
Permanent Part-time contract (Band 3, SCP 7-9)
7.5 hours per week, term time only. Monday - Friday 11.45 to 1.15pm
An opportunity has arisen for a midday supervisory assistant to join our team.
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual to work alongside members of our staff team to support our children at lunchtimes. Duties will include supervising in the dining hall and playground, securing a caring and safe environment for pupils.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working with children, be a team player, want to make our children's lunchtimes a happy experience and be committed to inclusion in all aspects of school life. Experience of working in a school environment is desirable, but not essential.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from suitably qualified persons.
Enhanced DBS check is required.
The Federation of Holy Trinity CE Schools is committed to meeting the needs of our diverse community and aims to have a workforce reflecting this diversity. We are also committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.