- Christian Vision, Aims & Values
- Equality Statement
- Governor Information
- Committee Responsibilities
- Governor TEAM
- PE & Sport Premium
- Pupil Premium Funding
- RESPECT Code
- School Improvement / Development Planning
- SMSC - spiritual, moral, social, cultural
All school posts require an Enhanced DBS check.
The Federation of Holy Trinity CE Schools is committed to meeting the needs of our diverse community and aims to have a workforce reflecting this diversity. We are also committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
General Teaching Assistant (Initially based in Reception)
To commence as soon as possible
Grade C, SCP 2-4, (£9.43 - £9.81 per hour – pay award pending)
30hrs per week (Monday to Friday)
Fixed-term (to 31.08.22), contract may be extended into the next school year
An opportunity has arisen for a teaching assistant to join our dedicated team. The role involves working directly with individual children and small groups; working alongside teachers to provide an effective learning environment and completing tasks to ensure the day runs smoothly. The successful candidate will have experience of working with children with visual impairments or have a particular interest in this area of work.
The successful candidate will:
- Have high aspirations both for themselves and our children
- Have a passion for learning
- Have a good level of literacy, numeracy and IT skills
- Be enthusiastic, motivated and hardworking
- Have strong interpersonal skills and a positive outlook
- Demonstrate the desire to be an effective teaching assistant
In return we can offer you:
- The opportunity to make a real difference to children and their learning
- The opportunity to be part of a happy, dedicated and effective staff team
- Commitment to your professional development
We are an equal opportunities employer.
We welcome applications from suitably qualified persons.
by 9am Wednesday 29th September 2021
Interviews to be held week commencing 4th October 2021
Midday Supervisory Assistant
Permanent Part-time contract (Grade B, SCP 2)
7.5 hours per week, term time only. Monday - Friday 11.45 to 1.15pm
An opportunity has arisen for a midday supervisory assistant to join our team.
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual to work alongside members of our staff team to support our children at lunchtimes. Duties will include supervising in the dining hall and playground, securing a caring and safe environment for pupils.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working with children, be a team player, want to make our children's lunchtimes a happy experience and be committed to inclusion in all aspects of school life. Experience of working in a school environment is desirable, but not essential.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from suitably qualified persons.